Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The cravings are here...

Yup, the cravings have started.  And no, it's not pickles and icecream.  Instead, I have the weirdest (for me) craving for Chinese food!  I've never liked Asian food.  But now, I'm desperately wanting beef and broccoli, egg rolls, and fried rice.  At least those are the few Chinese foods that I have liked to a small degree, but to be craving them?  Whatever....  But, I will attempt to make those dishes at home one night this week.  Here's hoping that it all turns out okay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Lydia, and I just found your blog and wanted to reach out to you. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Do you know the gender of the baby? I am a young Christian and pregnant also (34 weeks along myself), and my husband is in the Missouri Guard, so I understand a lot of what you're going through there. I will say that he works alongside a lot of single moms, so it can be done. Don't give up on your dreams! I see you haven't posted in a while; I hope everything is going okay for you. I think you're incredibly brave to keep your baby, and I will pray for both of you. Your blog has really touched me, and if you'd like someone to talk to, I would be glad to be your friend. My email is 
    katharinavonbora@ gmail.com 
    God bless you! 

    ReplyDelete